Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend not so much Warrrioring



Friday got a nada, Saturday got a little bit of yard work and a walk with the doggies.
Sunday: A trip to Cedar Glades! I haven't ridden Cedar Glades in a long time. I think we might be measuring in years instead of months even though it used to be one of our regular rides. I missed a turn right in the front end of our ride and got caught one foot clipped in and one out, I think I pulled a butt muscle. Didn't feel it till I was off the bike, that was good. I was surprised by all the new trail, had a good time riding places that I remembered TRYING to ride on my old hardtail. Managed a good 13 mile single track ride.
The fitness gain that might have happened from that was completely obliterated by turkey burgers and Ruby Relaxers at Ruby Tuesday with S&A. It was SO worth it to be able to sit and catch up. I miss having good friends around.

No comments: