Wednesday, February 25, 2009

RRRRRRRRR

It took about 3 weeks of inattention and suddenly, the scale is 5lbs heavier. How the heck does that happen. So now with the first "race" of the year less than 2 weeks away, I'm in terrible shape, everything hurts, and I'm fat to boot. So it's back to writing down every friggin morsel I put in my mouth. Or chaining the fridge since writing it down I can ignore if I really want to. Lack of committment. Complete Lack of Committment.
WHEN I lose that 5 lbs I gained plus the 3 to get to a certain # that is a worthy goal, I will reward myself with the kilt riding skirt I saw at Chainwheel on Saturday.

Monday got nuthin.
Tuesday- 4.25 mile jog, slow and heavy but the last mile felt really good. In the evening I did about 20 minutes of light cardio and "toning" exercise while watching TV.

Add on:
Wednesday- I can't remember now. Why can't I remember? I know it involved time on the elliptical and ab work.

Thursday- 3 mile walk, brisk. 2 miles carrying 2lb weighted balls and 3/4 mile uphill 2-6% incline.

Friday- the PLAN is for 60 minutes on the treadmill (it's rainy) intermittent walk, jog with climbs 2-8%. Should be a good interval workout.

No comments: