Sunday, November 15, 2009

2 Dinners and a Show

Friday night we had some old friends over for dinner.  I met T about 7 years ago when she was a summer intern where I work (still) and she was trying to get in to Pharmacy School. She now has that Doctor of Pharmacy degree and has returned to LR after 4 years away.

This is lovely T and her husband M on their wedding day. Isn't she beautiful?




When J and I were married, we knew we didn't need the whole church wedding thing but we wanted our friends to come celebrate with us. We decided to have a big party, serve food we love, and dance the night away before we left on our honeymoon. We had a middle eastern restaurant do the catering and T gave us a fantastic wedding gift: she danced at our reception. T has been studying middle eastern dance ("belly" dancing) for several years. She was such a hit, I think it's the thing most people remember about our reception other then the raging storm that night. I have some great pictures of her dancing and wowing the crowd but they're on another hard drive, perhaps I'll have to hunt them down.


Friday night we had them over for dinner because we hadn't seen them in a long time. We needed to catch up.

We had a great time over the risotto dinner and a couple of bottles of vino. Tonight, T's dance company had a show at Taziki's restaurant in LR. We went to support her. She's still a beautiful dancer, a joy to watch, and J and I got to spend another evening of food and vino with M. Thanks!



Beautiful
as always,
with a megwatt smile.


Love my girl T!

How could I not?

No comments: