Thursday, December 4, 2008

I made it a week

Other than a walk with the dogs and shopping, yesterday would have made one week without a workout. I was determined to get one in so I could say I didn't go more than a week.

Warm up - 5 minutes on the elliptical w/ resistance

body ball pushups x 10
pushups to failure, i think 12
cable leg extensions 10 ea leg x 20lbs but I think my form was bad
step plyos for 1 min

dumbell press on body ball 10 x alternating arms x 20lbs
half crow pushup x 10
squat thrust x 10
warrior pose w/ tricep press, 30 sec each leg

dips x3
hanging ab crunch x 20
static lunge w/ lateral db raise 10 x ea leg x 10lb
side step plyos 1 min

pike pushups x 10
squat w/ military shoulder press 10 x 12lb
dropsies 8x ea leg
jump rope 1 min

bench dips with feet on body ball x 20
bicycle crunch x 25
plank twists x 15 ea side
boat pose x 30 sec

No comments: