Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow and Ice and Cold oh MY!

The planned workout for Tuesday was delayed by heart palpatations caused by driving on ice. Arkansas just rarely gets snow, it's always just a bit too warm so we get ice. I will be happy if that's the only cold precipitation we get this winter. I know, wishful thinking. Wednesday's workout involved getting up from the table to hit the buffet at the chinese restaurant. Farewell parties for colleagues can hardly be ignored.

Thursday:
I learned that I've been assigning a VERY wrong weight to the bars on the cybex crossover machine. Ugh. Now I feel wimpy.

5 min warm up on the elliptical

DB press on body ball 10 ea arm x 20lb
DB fly w/crunch on bb 15 x 8lb
squats x 50
1 in run @ 7mph

plank 10 sec
close grip push up x 5
side plank w/inner thigh raise x 10
close grip push up x 5
rpt side plank other side
Burpys x 10
suomo squat x 50
1 min run 7mph

frog pushup x 20
squat thrust x 20
chair pose x 30 sec
W shoulder press w/ leg extension 10 ea leg x 10 lb
jump rope 1min

bench dip x 20
rope tricep press to failure (this is where I figured out my math mistake) 1 x 20lb, 10 x 7lb
static lunge w/lateral raise 10 ea leg x 8lb
mountain climbers 1 min
boat pose 30sec

bicycle crunches to failure
extended plank to failure
30 sec 7 mph then another min @6.5, 1min @6, 1 min @5.5

No comments: