Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No New You

Immediately following the last post on New Year's Eve, I got a nasty stomach bug that has kept me either sick and/or weak myself, or taking care of sick, weak people who got it after me. I thought I'd be over it but it's a rough go.
The only exercise I've gotten so far this year is a few trips running up and down the stairs and blowing into a homemade respirometer/pH meter for the small one's science fair project on CO2 output during exercise. Fun stuff I say, fun stuff. I am going to try to carve out time for a walk today and a workout tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

F.W. Adams said...

Sick sucks soggy sheep. Yeah, I don't really know what that means, but sick does suck--good luck getting better!
---
www.singlespeedrevolution.com
Ride One or Ride None!