Thursday, January 15, 2009

Warrior Pose


THIS ^ is not warrior post but I will never think of Warrior Pose as a nice stretch, ever ever again.

Last week I bought 2 DVD's from the Biggest Loser folks. One is a boot camp workout with Bob. I also bought Bob's Yoga weightloss DVD. I thought...it's yoga, it will feel good. Oh. No. It has a warm up, 3 workout sections and a cool down to total 55 minutes. It was late and I wanted the small one to do it with me so we were going to leave out the last workout section (only 10 minutes) Mc quit on me within the first workout section and sat on the couch watching for a while. And laughing now and then. The first workout part had my thighs burning, legs shaking and arms on fire. This is NOT your mother's yoga DVD. It's not anywhere near as in your face as Jillians 30 Day Shred workout and I'm not sore today but man I couldn't believe how weak I felt doing that workout. Can't wait to try the boot camp one.

No comments: