Tuesday, April 28, 2009

LOSER!

Monday was a biggest loser boot camp day. I thought I'd try putting it at the beginning of the week instead of the end because it usually makes me a little sore. Things I've figured out from this DVD- sometimes holding a position lower instead of midrange is less stressful.

10 minute cycle workout waiting for someone else to get out of the aerobics area
45 min of workout
3 x 9 mph sprints...30 sec on, 30 off
I tore a butt muscle. Somewhere about 20 seconds into the 3rd sprint I felt a pull. So today it's all about, "ow my butt"

Didn't stop me from rushing home, digging in the garden for a few minutes, taking M to piano lessons, shopping for organic pizza crust and pesto while she played, making homemade pizza for dinner, polishing off what seemed like a pint of cherry tomatoes, doing the dishes, reading the paper, watching a few minutes of TV, trying to rid my hair of gray (good luck), and finally falling into bed. All after 5:45.

1 comment:

Alden Mills said...

HOOYAH on your progress! You know what they say, "Pain is Weakness Leaving Your Body"!

CHARLIE MIKE -- ALDEN

http://perfectpushup.blogspot.com/