Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friday Run

Had a very good 3 mile run on Friday.

Saturday I didn't get a workout in, other than walking, a lot. We took the small one and a friend to Hot Springs for the day. We intended to spend most of the day at Magic Springs for the Magic Screams Festival but we got there a little early and there just wasn't much to do. We ended up going to the Hot Springs Mountain Tower

We decided to stop at McClard's BBQ for dinner before we headed back to the amusement park. Oh my goodness. No amount of stair climbing ( J and I took the many flights of stairs at the tower instead of using the elevator) could make up for the plates of food. J and both girls had ribs. I went for the "spread". Basically it's a McClard's famous tamale under a frito pie. Oh my gravy was it good stuff. I waddled the rest of the evening. And I only ordered a HALF spread. Imagine the damage of a full spread :)

No comments: