Thursday, March 5, 2009

Feeling it yet?


Tuesday- 45 minutes of moderate tempo riding on the trainer and a little light weight work during Biggest Loser watching.

Wednesday- 45 minute brisk walk outside holding 2lb pilates balls. My arms were TIRED.

Thursday- I'm headed out now for a short run and probably some upper body lifting depending on how the run feels. I'm shooting for 2 slow miles and then walking 1/2 mile. My legs have just felt so fatigued but I can't point to any workout that I can blame. I would rest today and tomorrow but I usually fare worse by resting too much than keeping a slow simmer going.


Friday afternoon we are headed for Vicksburg, Mrs. Ippi to visit our friends C and M who moved there a few months ago. We're going to do a run while we're there because well, we're weird. The 30th Annual Run Thru History at the National Park there along the River on Saturday morning. I hear tell it's a hilly wonder of a course. J will be running the 5K and C and I will run the 10K and the small one will be waiting for J so they can cheer us or tell us to "Hurry up so we can go home"


No comments: