Monday, August 18, 2008

Another Weekend-Another Round of Insanity

Saturday- Split workout. Pool for about 40 minutes, getting better every time I get in the water. Better as in more comfortable if not in actual distance though I think that's gaining ground too.
Afternoon brought about 8 miles or so (lost count) of rollerblading which took just under an hour so...

Sunday- Mountain bike day. And I felt great. Even though I felt like my legs would give before we ever started due to no recent rest days and a tough one on the lower body with all the blading Saturday night. I passed some dudes, led them up for a little while then panic set in and I decided to pull off. Dumb chicken poop girl. Later in the ride I took out and led a different dude for a while then finally let him by and had him be my rabbit and was still almost keeping up even though I was exhausted. I really don't know if it's the clipping in, the new bike or a combo deal since I did it all at once but dang it- I can climb now!!! It's never felt that way before.

My bike got a name this weekend. Her name is Sally. As in Ride Sally Ride. All she wants to do is ride around, and I get to come along.

No comments: