Friday, August 22, 2008

End of the Week

Wednesday- went for a treadmill walk/jog. Did a little sprinting, a little jogging, a lot of walking and mixed in a few inclines for 3 miles/37min.

Thursday- OFF

Friday- went to the pool. J stayed home in bed. This might be a good thing-we distract each other. I managed to do some slow 100 yard swims. This is a big improvement for me. I know it's chump change for any decent swimmer but ... Coming from being afraid of the water and "knowing" I was going to drown just a few weeks ago to swimming laps? Did a 300 yd with the pull bouy that felt pretty good. Total distance today: 800 yds. I didn't want to totally wear out since we've got a big day tomorrow so I sat in the hot tub for a few minutes and went on to work.

This weekend- Return to Adventure Racing. It's been a long time. Too long.

No comments: