Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Flu, Birthdays and Lazy Dogs

This weekend was a whirlwind of craziness. The littlest was home sick all weekend and the middle one had a very important 18th birthday in the midst of it all. Fri at home with the munchkin let me get in a lot of housework and a little biking. Saturday was mostly spent in the kitchen trying to make birthday cakes that look like sushi rolls. I managed to mostly succeed at that one but made myself sick licking my fingers. Sugar Shock. The fact that he chose pizza and hot wings for his b-day dinner didn't help any.
Monday I finally got out for a nice heart pumping hill climbing walk but between all of the vomitastic food binges and not feeling quite up to par for workouts, I'd say the last 6 days have been quite the diet disaster. Shrug. I did finally get started on refinishing the small one's desk for her.

Trying to make up for it though I know that no workout fixes a bad diet

bike trainer 55 minutes while watching Biggest Loser. Appropriate.
on stability ball:
3 x 7 x 12lb bicep curl
3 x 10 x 17lb french press
3 x 8 x 7lb "Y" raises
3 x 8 x only lower back on ball crunches
plus: 3 x 8 push ups

No comments: