Friday, February 15, 2008

Not Chocolate? What about BBQ

Yesterday was a bad food day. Very very bad. Nope, no valentine chocolate box the size of my head or anything close, just an invitation out to dinner. Which almost bombed considering the number of diners out and about and having no reservations. Ahem. After turning away from the much overcrowded shmancy steak house the choices were open. Since the youngest was with us, she practically shouted her desire to try the newest BBQ joint in town. To our delight, not only was the line not out the door, but there was a parking spot opening as we pulled in. Score! OMG did we eat too much meat. The neon sign at the back that said "Eat Like A Pig" was totally appropriate. I paid for it the rest of the evening.

Today I managed a workout of 35 minutes on the cycling trainer at home. Not great, but something. I have a LOT of house chores to do, maybe I'll fit in some other exercising later.

No comments: