Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jillian Micheals Come Kick My A*%

Yesterday I was 'invited' to come outside for a quick walk. I thought I'd be smart and walk a bit then run so I rushed to put on the warmest gear I had in my work locker. Okay, I'll warm up once I get moving, right? Uh, no. 1/2 mile in and I'm freezing. It's cold and now I have to pee. No I don't know why those 2 phenomenon are connected-they just are. I decide I can't take it and I'm going to run but I only make it about another mile before my ears are on fire and I REALLY have to pee. So I quit.
I had to make up for it so once again, while watching The Biggest Loser, I get on my cycling trainer. 30 minutes later I'm also once again wondering aloud how these folks lose my total weight loss goal in one week while I struggle to lose even a pound. SSSSHHH don't tell anyone but the reason is, I can't stop eating. So I get on the floor with a resistance band, light dumbells and a stability ball and go to work on light upper body and core work. I have no idea how long it was because I was so into watching the show, I lost track of time.
I just got a phone call that a group of friends running a 4 person relay for the LR Marathon on Sunday is missing a runner now. They want to know if I'll run. mmmmmaybe

No comments: