Friday, April 11, 2008

Rest Day

I think I need a rest day. Work has been rather hectic and today was just nuts. Home hasn't been exactly calm either with Joe working late every night, Mc and her new braces-broken braces-wart blistering-piano lesson and softball practice on the same night but lost her cleats issues and me being my normal manic self because the floors are filthy, the dishes are in the sink and the laundry won't fit in my 4 bin hamper! Jeeeesh. If I could just do away with the commute, I could work 44 hour weeks instead of 52 hour weeks. I can't believe the commute adds an entire work day of time to my week. What the *&^% was I thinking when I moved? Anyone got one of those transporter dealies like on Star Trek. I need one of those.

Tonight is more softball and a trip to buy new cleats. Yea. I made out a to do list for the weekend. Going to try not to think about the Disney vacation/new furniture/plane tickets to Boston/braces down payment I already have to pay for. Or the taxes, the tree removal or the retaining wall that's coming apart that is on the horizon. And people wonder why I work out and then pig out. Mindless. Pure. Stess relief. Comfort

No comments: