Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Treadmill Burns

It was raining at our "normal" workout time today so we headed over to the fitness center. I knew C wouldn't last long, she abhors the "gym". I as usual, only got more into it as the time passed.
Started with 4 minutes of walk/jog warm up then walked but increased the incline 2% each 1:30 to 10%. 2min @ 6mph, 2 min @ 6.5mph, walk 1 min, 6mph 2 minutes, 8mph 1 min, walk 1 min repeated 3 times. Jog/walk cool down with 1 minute at 10% incline to total of 31 minutes.

bench press 2 x 6 x 65lbs, 1 x 6 x 75lbs
incline bench press 3 x 8 x 50lbs
cable crossover pull 1 x 8 x 20lbs, 2 x 8 x 25lbs (not sure on those lbs)
reverse push up 2 x 8

back on treadmill for 2 x 1min x 8 mph sprints, tried for 12mph like on the biggest loser but only made it about 10 seconds, twice. I just knew I was going to get spit off the treadmill and have treadmill burns on my face. Jogged a bit to make it up to about 5 minutes

Good workout, still sweating. ewww

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great Blog!! You've been added to my daily reads.
Love ya
Sarah