Friday, September 26, 2008

But I was Gonna...

Tuesday- back to the Biggest Loser workouts. I decided to haul out the trainer and get on the bike. I had TBL recorded so I rode while watching and skipping commercials. Once again, I forgot to look at the clock but it's a 2 hour show and I rode until they started the weigh ins so I figure I got less than but close to an hour of good riding in. I was disgustingly sweaty. It made the 12 yr old look at me and go EWWWWWW! She even refused a hug later on, unusual for her, she's a hugger.


Yesterday I got up at 5:30-was in the pool just before 6, warmed up (barely) and swam until I was worn out and when I looked at the clock, it was only 6:25!! So I took a deep breath or 3, did one more slow 100yd and a 50 as fast as I could go before I got out. Had planned to do a very short jog/run interval during the work day but then let other things take priority.

Today is another rest day. I promise to take it easy and use the foam roller and drink lots of water. I've been so focused on the swimming thing that signing up for a run/paddle/bike that is oh so much tougher than the sprint tri route-now seems a bit stupid. But I won't die running (i'll just be darn slow) or biking and for the water portion, I'm sitting on top of it so it can't kill me. :)

No comments: