Monday, September 15, 2008

This is my husband all dressed up and treating me to a night out on the town. Regrets: not doing it often enough.


This is the same husband, dressing me in spandex, lycra and any other stretchy breathable fabric that holds the smell of sweat longer than any fabric has the right to so that we can go outside and be idiots. And he taught me to love it. I think he might regret that.


Unless we're doing this. Then it isn't idiocy. It is our way of relaxing. Which means carrying 40lbs of crap on our backs for miles and miles of rough terrain so we can sleep outside with no one but the critters. And he taught me to love it. I know he doesn't regret it.

Thanks for all of the above. And Happy Birthday.

Love,

Your ever adoring wife, with no regrets.

EDIT: Had dinner at Bosco's on the River last night. Good Beer, Good Food, Good Company. I'll be working off yesterday's calories all week long.

2 comments: