Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Humidity Always Wins

It seems that just about every time we're out and about in the great outdoors there is some occasion to comment on the power of water. Be it a washed out trail, flood lines, erosion, stippled rocks...you get the idea. The young one is so used to it now she often repeats the mantra before we get the chance...Water ALWAYS wins.
Today it was water again, but the misty kind. The kind that just hangs in the air and chokes the life out of the joy of being outside. I had a decent but hot and sweaty 3 mile run today. Started out with A of the Super Women but she was going for 5. I said, no way.
Finished up with

Deadlifts 1 x 8 x 45lb, 55,65 I have never done deadlifts before, but I watched a video. I hope I did them right but I sure didn't feel it.
DB flys 3 x 8 x 10lb SLOW reps
cable row 1 x 8 x 50, 2 x 8 x 55
tricep pulldown, split rope 3 x 8 x 40

No comments: