Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Run for the Border

I just wish I had some Taco Bell Nachos Bellgrande right now. But I don't. And I won't. Not today anyway.

Ran the 3 + a bit miles to the bus stop. That first mile is always just awful. I know it was slow. I was wearing a watch but only looked at it toward the end of the first mile to see where I was. At that point I thought I was a bit behind but I finished the run without too much effort and still made it before 7 a.m. I think that was more than 30 but less than 35, take a few seconds off for stopping to tie my shoe and for street crossings and it wasn't a bad run considering the hills. The only downside was the bus was so stuffy that my glasses fogged up and I couldn't stop sweating so after I covered my seat (I didn't want to sweat on the uphostlery, as if it isn't rank enough already) I got off the bus and walked around. It wasn't enough to stop sweating but it was a start.
I think while I have a few minutes and I'm still disgusting...I'll go do some upper body and ab work before I take a shower. I've had 2 cups of coffee, looked down the nozzle at the experiments I have to do today but I haven't eaten yet. JITTERY

3 comments:

Joe said...

EAT!

Sarah said...

Oooh I love coffee and endorphin jitters!! But, Joe's right you should go eat something.

Lisa said...

God you guys are quick on the take today. I had 1/2 a pear. Okay?Now if I could only do something constructive with those jitters.